I’ve missed you! I didn’t post these last two Fridays because I’ve been busy with another writing endeavor, one secret at this point, but as the project evolves, I’ll consider some sneak peeks…
I thought, in the meantime, I’d do a top ten list of the most viewed posts.
And so without further adieu, let’s start this party off right with…
10. Post-Op Depression: Ugh. Ok…that was a rough start. Anyway, on to number 9…
9. Photo Comparison: Face Shape on T: Wherein you get the pleasure of gazing upon me.
8. At Home in the Underground: Departures and Returns: Where your hero says goodbye to an old friend.
7. 11 Weeks Post-Op: What a slick baby!
6. Blog Brothers: Some of the dudes I looked to for fraternity and inspiration when I first started this journey.
5. Day Six: First Look at the New Chest, or Parade of Photos! Gross. But informative! (Still gross.)
4. Two Weeks Post-Op: You guys are really into the topless pics, you old pervs.
2. Top Surgery How-To: Compression Vest and Bandages Daily Regiment: Boring. But if it makes you happy, I’m supportive.
And the number one most visited post, with over a thousand views is…
1. Top Surgery Check List! Hooray!
You have a favorite that didn’t make it on the list? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a favorite trans blog you’d like to inform me of? Leave it in the comments!
Thanks for reading, friends, and be nice to yourselves,
Your Pal Eli