Well friends, I have finally been awarded the prestigious Tell Me About Yourself award.
Of course, there are responsibilities that come along with garnering such an accolade, so, in accordance with the TMAYA regulations, I post the following:
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
Thanks Deanna–what a doll you are!
2. Tell the world 7 things about yourself that you have not yet shared.
1. When I was born my mother wanted to name me April Rose–boy was she off!
2. I actually love to hand wash dishes! (I am stealing this one from Deanna, because it is true for me as well.)
3. I took the SATs in 6th grade. I scored 600 verbal. I don’t remember my math score.
4. When I was a kid I wanted to be one of two things when I grew up: an animator for Disney, or a firefighter.
5. I have never broken a bone. But I have had scarlet fever.
6. I have seen Korn eight times in concert. At one of their shows I bruised 6 ribs.
7. I can recite the prologue of Romeo and Juliet verbatim.
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers and let them know. In no particular order…
5. The Oddball Mentality (Because J.C. just loves to be social! ;))
6. Transmogrifying, and…
7. Smash Brown!
Be nice to yourselves,
Your Pal Eli